Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kobe, Japan


I just boarded the ship to leave Japan! i'm so sad...

Kobe was fun, did a little bit of shopping, but since it was the last city I went to I was able to reflect on what I loved about Japan.

1. Cleanliness- Japan is so clean! I don't think little gnomes come out at night to clean the streets or anything, it seems that its just there culture. I think the only annoying part was there are very few trash cans everywhere because the Japanese don't tend to eat on the road. (There are also no drivethrews and everyone sits at mcdonalds)

2. Japanese Fashion- It's pastel, frilly, short, and princess-esque! Everything I wish I could wear everyday :P

3. Conveyor Belt Sushi- Possibly the coolest restaurant we went to in Japan. The sushi just flies by on a little conveyor belt so you can pick an choose the ones you want. Or you can order it and it will come by the above conveyor belt right to you! How cool!

4. I fit in with my size!

5. Rice with every meal- I could eat it everyday, anytime, anywhere! Mmmm!

There are plenty more reasons, but I need to sleep! I only have two days to re-energize (and go to class) before China in two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment