Monday, April 18, 2011

Tickets bought, Forms signed, Excitement can't be contained!

It's official! I am going to be returning to the sea in May for the Short-Term Maymester Voyage on Semester at Sea!

I just bought my tickets to fly down to Nassau where I will board the ship from May 20-June 15. Don't worry, I'll keep my blog updated so you can follow my adventures all around Central America. I haven't been to many of these countries before so I am extremely excited- 26 days, 7 countries.

Where am I going? Starting in Nassau, I'll travel to Trinidad, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Guatemala, Belize, and finally returning back to Nassau. You can check out the full itinerary at: http://www.semesteratsea.org/voyages/short-term-semester/short-term-2011-itinerary.php

Although I won't be sailing with many people from the last voyage (especially my parents haha) I am so excited to meet new people! I have heard through the grapevine that quite a few UVA students are joining to voyage- which is great! I'm especially excited to sail with my new sister Katie J!! Kappa Delta sails the seas y'all!

It's only a month a way, so as exams, moving out of my apartment, and beach week all are whizzing by, SAS is coming to come fast. I better start getting ready now! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment